Further, new initiatives in countries like India to create “Payment Banks”, have opened a huge business opportunity and demand for money transfer services. Additionally, financial inclusion mandates in developing countries are driving financial institutions, mobile network operators (MNOs), alternate money transfer providers and private exchange houses among others, to offer innovative services.
Daemon’s Money Transfer Solution, Remit4Sure, meets the critical demands generated from these new developments. It facilitates both domestic and international remittance services through web, mobile and agents. Daemon’s latest customer is one of the largest mobile virtual network operators in Malaysia.
Featuring a robust & scalable platform, Remit4Sure delivers an easy integration capability that fully functions with the infrastructure of service providers while giving easy access to the end users.
Some of the features of Remit4sure includes-:
- Customer Self-service , Call Center and Back office portal for end to end transaction management
- Capture complete customer details including Financial regulatory details for policy enforcement
- Option to include rules for compliance such as negative lists, UN reported terrorist checks, suspicious transactions
- Establish virtual wallets for complete accounting (Agents have to physically add cash to their wallet, branches can add virtual cash to their wallet)
- Supports Agent and Customer commissions and deals
- Accounting ledger and balance reporting
- Predefined integration with services like MoneyGram and payment gateways
- Implements rules based loyalty management solution