Daemon Knowledge Learning and Information Platform (KLIP) is a powerful Learning Management System that’s simple, easy to use and has all the critical features you need to centrally track and manage online and instructor-led training programs in over 100+ languages. It is a multi-device compatible platform that incorporates the latest advances in the science of learning, delivery mechanisms and best-in-class user interface design that uses collaboration to engage and enhance the learning environment for the user.
Daemon KLIP uses the SCROM 1.2 compliant, to deliver technology-enhanced knowledge without compromising on quality through Learning, Collaboration, and Communication. With this, your organization can implement new learning and information sharing processes quickly and with far-reaching results. You can install it locally for total control or use our cloud-hosted service and eliminate the need for internal hardware, software, and support.
To make it more effective and engaging, Daemon also offers a gamified LMS that uses goal setting and the power of social and peer competitive techniques to engage, influence and facilitate sustainable long-term behavioral changes to the process of continuous learning. This facilitates a game based competitive approach with personalized dashboards for communication. Daemon KLIP also includes leader boards, badges and points to e-learning courses through a combination of collaborative mentorship, competitive approach and motivational messaging to provide more effective learning outcomes.
Key Features of Knowledge Learning and Information Platform
- Multi-Lingual – Multi–lingual site handles all major global languages using a key system for interface elements
- Simple & Responsive UI – Built on latest technology, this enables content to be accessible from any device including smartphones and tablets anywhere and everywhere
- Adaptive Assessment – A unique method to ascertain competency of a learner in a subject. Adaptive system scales difficulty as per the response of the learner
- Analytics – Graphical analytical dashboards for every learner and various reports to track activities and learner’s progress
- Authentication – Multiple authentication methods are supported includes self-registration, registration post approval, Active Directory/LDAP integration
- Gamification – Personalized engagement of users by applying game principles (points, badges, leader boards) to learning activities. Gives insights into how users are interacting with courses with a competitive and game based approach
- Social Media & 3rd Party Integration – Integrate various Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. One click on-off feature for personalizing content and UI. This provides increased agility, helps process automation and reduces IT complexity
- Certification Management – Enable robust certification management and tracking. Manage the gateway to the enrollment, certification, and learning activities within the system
- Personalized Dashboards – Allows users to view and access their course status and various other activities related to learning
- Simplify content creation and dissemination
- Encourage collaboration to drive engagement and productivity across the organization
- Align development to business results
- Integrates social learning experiences
- Helps overcome geographical & language barriers
- Advanced approach – Assessment series, Gamification, Analytics