Daemon provides the following services
- Big Data Consulting
- Data Integration Platform- Using own proprietary platform and also through custom platforms using Hadoop, MS –SQL, Oracle
- Reporting and Visualization Services
- Analytical Model Building – Using R and SAS software
- Daemon is a Sisense partner in APAC
For more information please contact us email@example.com
Sisense is an end to end Analytics platform that can be up and running in a few days and can handle large volumes of data with great performance. In today’s big data world. Sisense provides companies an option to integrate multiple data sources and its intuitive drag-and-drop user interface and rich data visualizations make it easy to do the difficult tasks of Business Intelligence, visualizing and analyzing data in dashboards and reports and understand sales and Operation outcomes and efficiencies without spending a lot of time and effort in such BI and reporting exercises. Sisense can reduce the time for data preparation as well as applying models to the data because it has in-built functions besides the ability to handle large volumes of data with great performance . More than four thousand customers are already using Sisense, including NASDAQ, Airbus, Orion, Intuit and eBay, with the business more than doubling every year over the last six years. Using proprietary "in-chip" software technology that utilizes the CPU and RAM of commodity computers, Sisense crunches 100x more data and supports 10x the number of users that in-memory analytics and this technology has won many awards including: Gartner Cool Vendor 2014, take the H.E.L.M, World Technology Award, and Audience Award at Strata Conference, positioned for Business Intelligence to execute in the Visionaries Quadrant 2018
Sisense is a complete business analytics platform that facilitates data mash up, analysis/modeling and delivery of insights and visualizations. Sisense’s single-stack architecture facilitates self-service reporting by providing each business user with governed data stored in an Elasticube, which serves as a single version of the truth. Sisense dramatically simplifies business analytics for complex data to empower users. As data volume and source's variety continue to increase exponentially, Sisense easily scales to digest billions of records of complex data eliminating the need to remodel it. It’s modern In-chip technology and columnar database provide a more-efficient use of computing resources than traditional in-memory solutions. With a lot of BI platforms the complexity of queries, row-level security, lack of semantic layer and external ETL requirements place heavy burdens on IT to ensure query performance is acceptable to business users but Sisense is easy to drill-down, filter and explore the data freely and quickly to gain insights to data that isn’t already known. This reduces user adoption challenges and increases the success rate with BI initiatives
The Sisense platform makes it easy for the data scientist teams to do work without knowing any programming and to Empower all employees/users with Self-Service Analytics. Sisense has built in connectors and data science math and equations to help automate a lot of data mining and predictive analytics functions with their data blending and data science tools. One does not need to be a data scientist to run sophisticated analytics anymore or take a lot of manual excel based work to get the visual reports. You can then embed these reports on a client website or an email for the end users and they will only see what is relevant for them.
Total Cost of Ownership
When comparing the full range of Sisense functionality with other platforms across infrastructure, implementation and support costs, it becomes evident that others provide tools in a disjointed manner where various tools are cobbled together and to get an integrated solution requires several products to meet your requirements but with Sisense you get the entire suite which reduces the TCO because of a holistic approach to infrastructure , implementation and Support for your BI initiatives as they scale without the need to add commensurate hardware or people.
Please click here to know more about Sisense
Airbus as a case study
Airbus works with a number of suppliers, partners and clients .So to manage so many different parameters which include Operations readiness, project delivery and Financial Dashboards they needed a global view not just about having high-level numbers of a very simplified vision of certain parameters. They needed to go into the details of understanding each and every market and aspect of Operations
They wanted a solution which was extremely fast, simple to put in place, and which would deliver very, very high performance in terms of data analysis and drill downs and their challenge was finding a platform which could do all this and handle the complexity of the volume of our data.
Sisense quickly gave them a solution where their own employees or data scientists could defined ElastiCubes and the data model which could handle a lot of complexity for the Unified Data view. And in a matter of days, they had a solution, with autonomy to develop and build dashboards and solutions for their Operations and their customers.
Nasdaq provides better Data insights to customers
NASDAQ uses Sisense for embedded interactive reporting within their IR Insight flagship product. The platform offers its customers a way to dissect and manipulate the data in a way that really they haven’t encountered before and doesn’t exist in the financial services industry.
NASDAQ had incredibly high information security standards and Sisense was able to meet these. The biggest win for them was to really allow their clients to have a new way of interacting with data that they’re very familiar and making sense of the data. Their customers rely on a range of data and content, including information that they license from others and information that they input themselves and being able to layer those together and really attain a new level of value from content with deeper insights and in another context was a big achievement for NASDAQ.
Other Use Cases for Sisense
- Crowd Mobile, an Australian tech company in the mobile services industry, was knee-deep in Excel spreadsheets when it became clear a BI system was needed. The company adopted Sisense. Sisense was quickly deployed, widely adopted and is used to improve the efficiency of marketing and operations as well as generate reports.
- Trupanion is the 2nd largest and fastest growing pet insurance company in North America. With the company’s continued growth and success, the need for accurate, comprehensive, and immediate information regarding sales, customer service, and retention operations grew. Daily reporting requirements were taking an inordinate amount of time so TJ Houk, BI Director, decided to find a dedicated BI tool. His decision to go with Sisense led to significant productivity improvements while maintaining headcount. Hanging from the Trupanion office walls are TV monitors showing department KPI dashboards. Managers sit right in front of the dashboards keeping an eye on their teams’ achievements and overall department performance in real time.
- KargoCard is a leading China-based service provider and distributor of gift cards and prepaid cards. The company has data coming in from a multitude of sources, the bulk of which is generated by transactional systems, including point-of-sale transaction data, online shopping carts, mobile shopping carts, and third party platforms delivering content. They needed to track sales through thousands of sales points, perform inventory management, and provide real time external reporting to their partners. When Co-founder and CTO, Ashmit Bhattacharya, decided it was time to implement a BI tool, he went straight to Sisense from his previous positive experience at another company. KargoCard was able to meet their objectives with Sisense and realize a 48x speed improvement in report generation from their previous system.
Please click here to know more about sisense product